Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set up a Playdate?

4 posters

Go down

Set up a Playdate? Empty Set up a Playdate?

Post by mom2Ben Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm

I am new to this and am really interested in having a playdate or park day or something. I have a almost 15 month old little boy and he loves to play with other kids. I would love to be able to socialize with other moms too! Is anyone else interested in getting together at a park this week? Is there a park in the area that's good for little kids? For bad weather days, there is a small play area in mall too. Let me know! Thanks!
mom2Ben
mom2Ben

Back to top Go down

Set up a Playdate? Empty Re: Set up a Playdate?

Post by Amy Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 am

We can do a meet-up at the mall if you want. I'm not sure how long it is going to be raining this week! When is a good time for everyone? How about Wednesday?

mom2ben--Can you go to the Introductions page and tell us a little about yourself? Very Happy
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2twogirls Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 pm

I'd love to have a weekly playdate! Ryan's place park in River heights is pretty nice for kids of all ages (and you can usually find us there tuesday mornings at 9 depending on the weather!) We also love the mall play area for rainy/snowy days.
mom2twogirls
mom2twogirls

http://www.priddisfamily.shutterfly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jennimomof4 Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Hey I now I am a little late to this conversation, but you can email me at alanjenni@hotmail.com if you ever want to have a play date. I have a lot of kids LO 3 are home with me all day but I would love some adult interacton during the day if you know what I mean!
jennimomof4
jennimomof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down