Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Signs Classes & Products

2 posters

Go down

Baby Signs Classes & Products Empty Baby Signs Classes & Products

Post by amhada Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:22 pm

I am a certified Baby Signs instructor for the Baby Signs program. I wanted to let you ladies with little ones know that I am now offering Parent Workshops, and Sign, Say, & Play classes for baby's & toddlers here in the valley. I also offer Baby Signs liscenced product.

If you would like to find out more about classes or would like to host a class, please contact me:
Amanda Davis
(435) 760-6942
babysigns.amanda@gmail.com

I would love to help you with the adventure of communicating with your baby before they can even talk.

amhada

Back to top Go down

Baby Signs Classes & Products Empty Re: Baby Signs Classes & Products

Post by brandilyn Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Oh how awesome Smile I am certified to do this, too through Signing Time and love it. I decided to follow my photography business instead, but have such a special place in my heart for this and really enjoy teaching others.

For others thinking about this:
It is amazing! Such a wonderful blessing in your child's life and in yours! All three of my girls signed their first sign ("more") at nine months. And now my oldest still signs to teach her younger sisters! It is so nice to be able to communicate with all of them, even when they can't verbally communicate with you! I honestly believe that signing has drastically reduced any melt downs and has encouraged my children to speak very early in life! This is a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of!
brandilyn
brandilyn

http://www.brandilynphotographydesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amhada Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 am

Thanks for the support Brandi. It is really amazing, my son at 14 months can sign over 30 signs and can tell us what he needs. I am so impressed with his intelligence.

It also has been alot of fun. Thats why I became an instructor, it is amazing what your baby can share with you about there world when you have the right tools to help them share.

I look forward to helping other family's have these fun experiances too.

amhada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down