Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me reach my goal

Go down

Help me reach my goal Empty Help me reach my goal

Post by silverana Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:58 pm

SO I am $496.05 from qualifying. I'm trying to qualify in my first 30 days because when I do so I get half of my start up costs reimbursed.I also get some things called Pampered Chef Dollars which let me buy paperwork and other things and i use the PC dollars instead of my personal money. Also once I qualify I can start getting orders on my website that's not connected to a party. If you're wanting to order you can check out my website Http://pamperedchef.biz/stormycasselman. If you spend $60 or more you get a free bamboo spoon or spatula set. If you spend at least $150 I will give you can get $15 of free product. If you're willing to spend the $150 send me a message saying you plan to do so cause I have to do something special in my system. if you're spending less then that then when it asks you for a host put in the name Melissa Nigh. If you can help me out that would be awesome but I also understand times are tight and if you can't help I won't be upset or offended.

Every little bit helps! Help me reach my goal by april 3rd! Spread the word to all your family and friends. Even if you can't order maybe someone you know can or would love to book a party.
silverana
silverana

https://facebook.com/silverana

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum