Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father's Day Giveaway

Go down

Father's Day Giveaway Empty Father's Day Giveaway

Post by brandilyn Thu May 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Father's Day Giveaway Father11

Please send me one picture depicting the amazing father you would like to enter. Pictures of fathers-to-be with the pregnant belly are certainly welcome, too!

Here are the important details about photo submissions:
1) Submissions may not be professional photographs
2) Only one photo submission per family
3) Please e-mail your photo to me at brandi@brandilynphotography.com by midnight on Monday, June 1st.
This should give you time to take some new pictures and send me your favorite!
4) Please include one sentence about the father in your picture that you’d like me to include with your photo submission.
5) Your e-mail must include your full name as acknowledgment
of the following that allows me to publicly post the image on my Facebook fan site:
"I give Brandi Lyn Photography permission to post this photo on the Brandi Lyn Photography Facebook Fanpage. I understand that it will be used for this contest only and not for any other purpose. I agree that I have permission to use this photo and it was not taken by a professional photographer."

How to Win:
All submitted images will be posted in a gallery on my Facebook fan site. Encourage your friends and family to “like” my site and leave a comment under your submission photo. For every new comment received under your photo submission, you will be entered into a drawing to win the portrait session package!

Portrait Session includes:
1) A 1-2 hour family portrait session
2) A $100 print credit good toward prints, products and packages
No obligation to purchase anything beyond that!

Contest Notes:
1) On Tuesday, June 1st, I will upload your photo submissions to my Facebook page. Tell all your friends and family to vote for the photo you submitted by leaving a comment underneath your photo. You must “like” (aka “become a fan”) my page to leave a comment
2) For every new comment your photo submission receives, your name will be entered into the drawing to win the portrait session package
3) The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, June 10th. A formal announcement of the winning family will be made Friday, June 11th at noon MST

The Important Notes:
1) Only one vote per person
2) Portrait sessions must take place within 30 miles of my home; you must be willing to travel if you are beyond this range
3) The session must take place before December 31, 2010
4) Session includes up to 6 people; there will be an additional fee for more
5) Portrait Session package is non-transferable
6) Winning session and print credit cannot be combined with any other offer
7) Everyone that enters will receive a printable coupon sent to the email address that the entry was sent from. The 8x10 is added free when you place your order. The free digital file will include the color and black & white image of your choice. This may be used in combination with other offers and deals for all future portrait sessions. Must be used before December 31, 2010.
brandilyn
brandilyn

http://www.brandilynphotographydesign.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum