Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello....?

3 posters

Go down

Hello....? Empty Hello....?

Post by mamad819 Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:14 pm

YAY! I've been looking for something like this to show up here in Logan!! I really hope this forum gets lots of members! My name is Miranda and I am currently a stay at home mommy to my little 3-month-old son. My husband and I are working on getting our degrees - he has one more semester after this one and I have 2 left - so we're living the poor college student life, lol. I'm not sure what else to say, except HELLO!
mamad819
mamad819

Back to top Go down

Hello....? Empty Re: Hello....?

Post by Amy Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi, Miranda! I hope this forum gets a lot of members, too! I'm trying to get the word out in different ways, so there should be some more moms on board soon. Tell your friends! Welcome!
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mygirls02 Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Hello! I am a working mother of 2 beautiful little girls. Miette is 2 1/2 years old and Elliott is almost 18 months old. My husband and I have been back to Cache Valley for almost 3 years after living in Phoenix for the same amount of time. I currently work at Utah State University and love it, but dream of being a stay at home mom as soon as my husband gets his graphic design business going. I am so excited to meet more mommies!

Mygirls02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum