Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloth Diapering

3 posters

Go down

Cloth Diapering Empty Cloth Diapering

Post by Amy Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:54 pm

Just wondering if any of you on here cloth diaper. We are moving to an apartment with w/d hookups, so I am going to attempt it with my newborn. I tried it with my toddler for a week, and it didn't go too well--but then again, we just had a coin laundry. Has anyone else considered cloth diapering?
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Cloth Diapering Empty Re: Cloth Diapering

Post by jalila Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:23 pm

I just bought a Bum Genius 3.0 cloth diaper for Cailin. I figured I would just buy one and see how it goes before investing in a whole bunch of them. If it seems to go okay, I would like to mostly switch over to cloth. I'll let you know how it goes!
jalila
jalila

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyd Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:41 am

I bought some chinese prefolds and bum genius all in one diapers. A lot of people were shocked that I would want to cloth diaper but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. If your baby is breastfed, it is even easier but I did buy a spraying attachment to hook onto the toilet to help with the messy diapers in the future. I use the chinese prefolds when I am at home and save the bum genius for my husband and sitter. I think the bum genius diapers are as easy as the disposable and I am planning on buying more. I think once you find a system that works for you, you will love it. And it is a bonus on how much money you save. Since I am washing diapers anyway I decided to make my own cloth wipes and cleaning solution.
sandyd
sandyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Yay! More cloth diaperers! Things are going well with us here. I keep my baby in Indian prefolds and covers at home, and then a OS pocket (cloth diaper wholesale) for when we go out and for night. It is so great. I think it took a couple of weeks to get my hubby used to the system, but we are just so thrilled that we are saving so so so much money!
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down