Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Your Baby Drinks - VERY IMPORTANT

3 posters

Go down

What Your Baby Drinks - VERY IMPORTANT Empty What Your Baby Drinks - VERY IMPORTANT

Post by Christine Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:19 am

Hi I am new to Cache Valley Mamas. I was looking for a way to see if there was anyone in the valley that needed mother's milk for their baby. I have PLENTY and I know how important it is for babies to receive the nutrients and most importantly immune building properties that they need from live breast milk. I have eight children and couldn't nurse the first three because it was just to painful. I was able to learn how to nurse the last five for a year without pain. The difference in health issues between the two groups of children is very obvious. The last five don't get ear aches, diaper rashes, colds (very often and when they do they are very mild and short)... My husband and I are about to become certified in nutrition from Cornell University and we have learned how to reverse and prevent cancer, heart disease, diabetes and many other diseases just from the food that we eat. I wish everyone knew the scientific research that has been done which proves these things. Anyway, I am telling you all of this because what I eat goes directly into my milk. If I eat the kinds of food that cause diseases these foods will also go into my baby and the milk that I pump for another baby. I DO NOT eat those foods. Let me give you ONE documented fact to illustrate what I'm talking about. Dairy (milk, icecream, cheese...) is made up of 87% Casene. Casene has been proven to be the highest cancer causing protein. In fact, scientist can turn on and off cancer based on how much dairy is consumed!!!! You can read more about this 40 year world wide scientific research in a book called The China Study. ANYWAY, I do not consume dairy and many other degenerative disease causing foods and therefore have really healthy milk that could benefit another baby besides my own 3 month old. If you know of anyone that would like to take their baby off of formula and give their little one live antibodies and perfect nutrition, please contact me. I'd love to meet with you and tell you more if you are interested. By the way, one of the main ingredients of formula is dairy. Formula also does not have live immune building properties in it.

Thanks for your help in locating someone.
Christine (From Hyrum)

P.S. I would love it if you checked out my web-site. www.ChildrensMiracleMusic.com
Christine
Christine

Back to top Go down

What Your Baby Drinks - VERY IMPORTANT Empty Re: What Your Baby Drinks - VERY IMPORTANT

Post by Amy Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 pm

Welcome Christine! Oh, I wish you would have logged on sooner! I spent this weekend babysitting a baby whose mom was in the hospital. I have a 10 mo old who eats quite a bit of solids, so I didn't have enough milk for the baby. I still nursed her, but I could tell she was still hungry. Have you thought about calling the hospital and asking if they need donations?

I have read the China Study, so I'm familiar with the dairy info. I am always on the look-out for good dairy-free recipes, so please share!
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What Your Baby Drinks - VERY IMPORTANT Empty Re: What Your Baby Drinks - VERY IMPORTANT

Post by mom2twogirls Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks for the info. I don't know anyone at the moment, but I will direct them to you if I do!
That miracle music looks really neat. At what age does it start to work?
mom2twogirls
mom2twogirls

http://www.priddisfamily.shutterfly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 am

Thank you both for replying to my post. I am so excited to see that you took the time to read it. The Children's Miracle Music game can be started right from birth or at any age after that. The goal is to train children to have the habit, skill and desire to take care of themselves and to love others by serving them. If you start your baby off playing the CD every morning and evening with them then they can learn how to get their own necessary things done quickly and happily each day AND they learn that they can show their family that they love them by doing two Acts of Kindness for them during the game. My kids thank me for doing my Acts of Kindness for them and I thank them for loving me as they do their Acts of Kindness for me. The way the game works is that a person in the family who can't do their "points" by themself yet gets to have a "team-mate" to do their points with them until they can do it by themself. The "team-mate" aspect can also help older siblings to love their family even more because they sacrifice to train their team-mate. There is about twenty years of research on how to be the best mom ever that can be instantly implemented into any home with only the press of a button. Since my little 4 year old has been at first watching me do the laundry and then, little by little starting to help (using the 6 principals outlined on the back of the game board), she now can almost completely do the laundry by herself AND she can do it in about 10 minutes each morning during the game. She does it to show us that she loves us. Her little 2 year old sister helps her. You can see them doing their points on the web-site. They will know how to only take 10 minutes to clean a room each day and they will know how to clean every room as a professional in that amount of time before they leave my home at 18 AND they will WANT to clean those rooms not only because they are in the habit and have the skill of doing one room every morning and a different one every evening but also because they know that by cleaning those rooms they are showing the people that live in that home that they love them. You should have seen my two year old fold her blanky and put it at the bottom of her bed yesterday during the "make your bed" point. I put my hand on her hand and gently showed her how to put the blanket flat on the ground and then to fold it over and over again matching up the corners. She was so proud of herself and her new skill that she had to fold it two more times during the day as I clapped and told her how amazing she was. - Just a side note: I went to class last night that prepares parents for adoption. The instructor asked jokingly how many of the class members had children that thanked them for cooking dinner or doing the laundry. Everyone laughed. I decided not to raise my hand and tell them that mine do. My children, because of playing the game, DO thank me because they know that THE REASON I'm doing it is because I love them and not because it is my "job".
Christine
Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 am

AMY,

I am so excited to know that you have read The China Study! My husband is the most amazing chef and also nutrition coach. He is putting together a book that will have seven perfect days of food in it. The foods he will be using in it make it so that a body can have the specific elements it needs to function and not to malfunction. As you know, degenerative diseases like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, ADHD, anxiety, being over weight, apendicitis... and all other non-catchy diseases are just caused from what you put into your body. If your body where a car and you put mud into the gas tank instead of the elements that it needs, it too would malfunction. Sorry, I just get on a roll. I know you already know all of this. Anyway, my husbands book will explain why the food he has chosen makes bodies function well AND the foods in his book are amazingly delicious! Our little 4 year old is the pickiest eater. We know when one of his recipes is a hit if she steals it out of the fridge and hides in the bathroom to eat it. I will let you know when the book is available. It's so fun to meet you.
Christine
Christine
Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 am

Christine--okay, now I am so anxious to see that book! That is so great. My dad had leukemia two years ago and cut out all processed foods, dairy, meat, sugar, etc. and is now in remission and doing great.

I think the hardest thing for me is that I know all of this information---it is just putting it into practice. I am the type that needs to have my menus planned out, or I will eat whatever I see (can you tell I've been breastfeeding for a long while? Makes you hungry!) So, it is my goal to put together 30 days of clean meals for my family.

P.S. I just sent you a pm (you can check it by the toolbar and clicking "messages"). An no-formula friend of mine called me to ask if I could pump for her. She has a nursing baby nurse, since Elizabeth has pancreatitis and is on antibiotics. I tried pumping but could only get an ounce. My supply seems to be low. She is looking for at least 8 ozs. Do you think you could help?
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down