Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in a Coupon Exchange?

+2
mom2twogirls
mamad819
6 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in a Coupon Exchange? Empty Anyone interested in a Coupon Exchange?

Post by mamad819 Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:38 am

I don't know if anyone is interested or not...but I just thought I'd throw it out there as an idea. I'm not a heavy duty couponer, but I've been doing some collecting and feel bad throwing out coupons that I'm not going to use, so I thought that some of you might be interested in exchanging coupons around if you're doing the same thing. For instance, I don't have any pets, but come across a lot of dog and cat food coupons that I'm sure someone else could use. We also had another lady asking for diaper coupons which I also collect but never seem to use. Or, if you just get the newspaper and don't want the coupons, I'll take 'em off your hands! Let me know if anyone's interested and what you're looking for and we'll try to get something going!
mamad819
mamad819

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a Coupon Exchange? Empty Re: Anyone interested in a Coupon Exchange?

Post by mom2twogirls Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:25 am

I would definately be interested. I don't get the paper, but I get coupons for things in the mail all the time that I don't use, and I could definately use diaper coupons - they're my one splurge of money!
mom2twogirls
mom2twogirls

http://www.priddisfamily.shutterfly.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a Coupon Exchange? Empty Re: Anyone interested in a Coupon Exchange?

Post by Amy Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Great idea! I would love to do that!
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amhada Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:30 pm

ya, I would love to exchange some coupons. Especially for Diaper coupons. Im the one who posted the ad.

amhada

Back to top Go down

Post by mamad819 Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:38 am

Okay...sorry I haven't been around lately. Our computer was in for repairs but it's finally back.

As far as a coupon exchange goes...why don't we all post what we're looking for. I know we all have kiddos and most of us are probably looking for diapers and wipes, so we'll just have to try and trade those around evenly. If you're looking for specific brands, make sure to include that.

Or, if you have coupons you're not going to use, feel free to post those and hopefully someone else can get some use out of them!
mamad819
mamad819

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2twogirls Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 pm

here is a list of coupons up for grabs. Pm me what you want and either your address or a time you can pick up.

expiring April 12 (in a few days)
-.40 off I can't believe it's not butter
-$1 off snuggle creme, liquid fabric softener, or dryer sheets
-.50 off bottle snuggle liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets

expring april 30
-$1 off advil
$1 off robitussin

Expring in June
-5 .75 off coupons for gerber foods, from rice cereal up to graduates
-.75 off graduates dishes, bowls or utensils
-$1 off an palmers cocoa butter formula
mom2twogirls
mom2twogirls

http://www.priddisfamily.shutterfly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jennimomof4 Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey if you guys want an awesome website that shows all the deals that are going on in each grocery store and has a TON of printable coupons, let me know!
jennimomof4
jennimomof4

Back to top Go down

Post by silverana Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 am

Jenni I would like that website.
silverana
silverana

https://facebook.com/silverana

Back to top Go down

Post by jennimomof4 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm

K I completely forgot about this! www.grocerysmarts.com the passport code: g84cas
jennimomof4
jennimomof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down