Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Chat

3 posters

Go down

January Chat Empty January Chat

Post by jalila Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Happy New Year everyone! I keep checking this board hoping someone posted something, but it's been so slow! How was everyone's holiday? I had a fun yet low-key Christmas and New Years. I've been exploring the area some and so far really like it here. It's very pretty, the neighborhoods are cute, and everyone is extremely friendly (people definitely weren't this friendly where I used to live). Hope everyone is doing well! Hopefully this board picks up some. Smile
jalila
jalila

Back to top Go down

January Chat Empty Re: January Chat

Post by lemgirl Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:42 am

I'm always hoping things will pick up too. I had a good Christmas and uneventful New Year. My husband works through holidays so we usually don't have a lot planned. Have you checked out the playgroups? I host one every other Wed at my house. We have lunch and the kids play. If you are interested you are more than welcome to come.

lemgirl

http://www.littlelemings.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mamad819 Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:52 pm

I think the holidays have kept everyone pretty busy. Ours were pretty low-key, but Andrew has kept me incredibly busy too! He seems to be reverting back a little needing to be held constantly and not sleeping well either. But...that's another topic in itself Smile I hope the board picks up too!!
mamad819
mamad819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down