Cache Valley Mamas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cache Valley Mamas
Cache Valley Mamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Chat

+3
jalila
mamad819
Amy
7 posters

Go down

December Chat Empty December Chat

Post by Amy Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Hi, girls! Just wanted to let you all know that I had my baby girl. Cosette was born November 19 at 1:24 a.m. She was 8 lbs. 15 oz. and 20 in. long. We did hypnobabies so it was an awesome natural birth, although it was long--about 20 hours. Tomorrow will be my first day at home alone with 2 kids (my son is 21 months)...so here's hoping I survive!

How is everyone else doing? I am still trying to come up with ways to get more people on board! I will just keep posting on Craigslist for now, I think. Does anyone have any ideas?

Happy December!
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

December Chat Empty Re: December Chat

Post by mamad819 Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:13 pm

Congratulations on your new little girl!! That's so exciting!! Good luck on your first day tomorrow. If our next one is as demanding as this little guy has been, I don't know how I'll be able to do it.

Have you thought about putting up fliers or anything? Grocery stores, the library, Kids/Baby stores (Stork Landing, Magic Moon Toys) ...?
mamad819
mamad819

Back to top Go down

Post by jalila Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Congratulations on your new baby! I hope your first day alone with them goes smoothly.

I think continuing to post on Craigslist is a good idea. I found a Cache Valley moms group on meetup.com that I plan on checking out once I move (in less than two weeks now!). Maybe some of their members would be interested in checking out this board. I also like the idea of advertising in the baby/kid stores.
jalila
jalila

Back to top Go down

Post by lemgirl Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:47 pm

Congratulations!!!! What an exciting time having a new baby around. I've had all my babies close and with my husband working a lot, I've been alone a lot. You get used to it and eventually establish a routine and then you won't even remember not having both children. It's great. Enjoy your babies and lots of luck.

lemgirl

http://www.littlelemings.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2twogirls Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:04 am

I'm a part of that meetup group! I actually found them about a year ago from a flyer at Storks Landing advertising a dad's group. Ther are alot of fun moms there. I could spread the word to them at our next playgroup, and if any of you would like to join the meetup group you just go to meetup.com, and we are the cache valley moms playgroup. It's free to join.

Congrats on the new baby, Amy!

jalila wrote:Congratulations on your new baby! I hope your first day alone with them goes smoothly.

I think continuing to post on Craigslist is a good idea. I found a Cache Valley moms group on meetup.com that I plan on checking out once I move (in less than two weeks now!). Maybe some of their members would be interested in checking out this board. I also like the idea of advertising in the baby/kid stores.
mom2twogirls
mom2twogirls

http://www.priddisfamily.shutterfly.com

Back to top Go down

December Chat Empty YEAH!

Post by natalie Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:07 pm

Congrats! That is so exciting! I am taking a hypnobabies class right now and it is coming up fast for me. I guess it could be any day now! I will have to post on here when I have the baby. I also don't know what I am having so I am so excited to find out!
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by ToshaChristty Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:27 pm

Congrats! I love your daughters name! I was also going to suggest flyers at the library. I didn't think of the toy and baby stores though that's a good idea.
ToshaChristty
ToshaChristty

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=737957

Back to top Go down

Post by mamad819 Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:37 pm

You could also see if any pediatrician offices would let you put something up?
mamad819
mamad819

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:52 pm

Thanks for the ideas, girls! Sorry I've been offline a lot--dealing with new baby stuff! Things are going well here. Cosette is a month old now and has slept through the night three times--woohoo! Cash, my 22 mo. old, is doing great with her. I credit everything running smoothly to the fact that my hubby is on Christmas break and is able to help out. We are moving this weekend, so we'll see what craziness ensues!

How is everyone? Loving the snow?

Jalila--Have you moved to Logan yet? Let us know!

Natalie--What is your due date? Where are you taking your hypnobabies classes?

I'll have to check out that meetup group--I didn't even know one existed for this area!

Hope everyone is doing great!
Amy
Amy
Admin

http://www.foxandamyinutah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jalila Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:31 pm

Hey everyone!

We just moved here last weekend, and the movers finally arrived with our stuff last night. There are boxes everywhere! I can't wait until everything gets settled. Once things calm down and the holidays are over, I look forward to getting together with some of you for a play date!

Happy holidays!
jalila
jalila

Back to top Go down

Post by jalila Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Oh, and Amy, I'm so jealous your newborn has slept through the night three times! My ten month old STILL hasn't done that!!!
jalila
jalila

Back to top Go down

Post by ToshaChristty Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:43 pm

Oh, don't worry my 9 month old hasn't either, he just barely started only getting up once or twice!!
ToshaChristty
ToshaChristty

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=737957

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down